Define the Problem
Define:
Here I made a 9 question survey that I gave to my students. This was given so I could gain an understanding of their knowledge or misconceptions. Here is a link to the report and in the report a link to the survey I used. The results showed me that the students mostly thought of feedback as a rating system. Most of them explained that they gave feedback when rating a game or app.
What this allowed me to do was to define the students level of understanding and tell me how to move forward. Essentially they had little understanding that the survey showed they were confused at best. Some of them would answer a question that showed a solid understanding and then later that same student showed a lack of understanding.I sought to start showing them different types, defining feedback, giving examples, and having them practice using it. But, I first need to see where the breakdown was in their understanding...why were they not able to get feedback and then know how to apply it?

Comments
Post a Comment