Testing
Testing:
The testing process worked really well.
Students came to class and shared their builds. All the other students used the feedback form they created while each person presented. They then gave the presenter their feedback form. Each student had lots of feedback and each time the students were instructed for the comments section to give positives, explain their scores, and give suggestions.
I did follow-up questions once the activity was over to see how the students felt and what they learned. I was pleased to see that most of the students now had a better understanding of what feedback is, how to use it, and how to do it in a mature way.
I struggled with getting all my students to do the testing process due to covid cases. My school had to shut down two days prior to our Spring Break which is when we planned to do our presentations. We also had people choose to self quarantine so they could go on there break out of state. So what we did for those that were willing was to have them send in pictures and I would show them to the class. I sent the feedback comments from the classes discussion back to them and they made their adjustments that way.






Comments
Post a Comment